CeRAN Conference & Exhibition 2021 - (Basic Information)
CALL FOR PAPERS/CONTRIBUTIONS:
Theme: Sustainable Ceramic Practice, Technology and Innovation
Venue: Department of Industrial Design, ATBU, Bauchi.
Date: Wed. 2nd – Sat. 15th October, 2019
Lead Paper: Licensing and Control of Ceramics Production/Standards: Necessity for Professional Regulation and Legal Backing
Lead Speaker: Dr. (Mrs.) Nneoma Iroaganachi LL.B BL, LLM
Department of Estate Management and Valuation,
Faculty of Environmental Technology, ATBU Bauchi
ANSTRACT: Not more than 250 words of abstract should reach the LOC on or before 5th September, 2019. Participants should also come prepared for Power Point presentation please.
EXHIBITION: Participants are to forward high-resolution photographs of at least two of their works, personal photographs, abridge bio-data and list of their intended exhibits electronically to the LOC through either of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
* Good Hotel Accommodation around the University Campus range between N4,000.00 - N15,000.00 per night.
- Participants are to produce and present at least 25 hard copies of thier papers not exceeding 15 pages each, including references and typed in double line spacing, at the point of registration.
2019 CeRAN ATBU Bauchi LOC Members
- Chairman – Dr. D. M. Munai
- Vice-Chairman – Ezra Abubakar
- Secretary – Sani Musa
- Assistant Secretary – T. B. Farouq
- Treasurer – Mrs. Z. E. Dung
- Publicity Secretary – J. A. Zubairu
- Welfare Secretary – Dr. M. F. Iheme
- Asst. Welfare Secretary – Surajo Sha’aibu
- Member - Prof. A. Umar
- Member – Prof. Y. O. Sadiq
- Member – Prof. I. Y. Mohammed
- Member – Prof. E. G. Wuritka
The LOC could be reached through any of the following phone numbers: 08032867557, 08069629903, 08135396550, 08069548236 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com